• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

$900 in puzzles!?!?

I'll buy cubes, and I'll buy a tattoo of a Rubik's Cube. That way if I'm still into cubing the tattoo will represent my current hobby. And if I quit cubing, it will be a reminder of the many great years and amazing memories I had with cubing.

EDIT: And I'll buy a camera to make YouTube videos as reviews for my multi-hundred-dollar puzzle collection expansion.

Do 14 year olds get tattoos? Dont forget to keep it out of the wet it might wash off :p

Lulz, no 14 yr olds don't get tattoos, but I know a dude who owns a tattoo parlor, and I only have to pay him about half price for any tattoo, and he said I could pay whenever, and he would give me a tattoo when I get much older.

TeddyKGB

WCA
2012DELI01
use the $900 for a down payment on a house:D

Seriously, I understand $900 is a nice chunk of change especially for a 14 year old, but it's not THAT much money that you need to save it for anything, if you wanna buy $900 worth of cubes go for it.

use the $900 for a down payment on a house:D

Seriously, I understand $900 is a nice chunk of change especially for a 14 year old, but it's not THAT much money that you need to save it for anything, if you wanna buy $900 worth of cubes go for it.
Thank you, good sir.

hes not actually getting 900 dollars, he's getting 900 dollars worth of presents
Very true.

hes not actually getting 900 dollars, he's getting 900 dollars worth of presents

His mom is giving him Christmas cash so HE can spend it on what he wants.
My point exactly.

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
900 dollars worth of cubes will be alot more cubes than you will know what to do with.

I mean, with 900 dollars, there isn't any thing at all in the world you want for that price besides cubes? Consoles, shoes, ANYTHING?

ANIME?! *cough*

Buying anime for a purpose other than to support the creators? Lol. I has torrents son.

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
900 dollars worth of cubes will be alot more cubes than you will know what to do with.

I mean, with 900 dollars, there isn't any thing at all in the world you want for that price besides cubes? Consoles, shoes, ANYTHING?

Well I guess there is this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002UKHBPU/ref=s9_simh_gw_p236_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=108XZ99P5ERFD356D7X2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Better: http://www.amazon.com/01TheOne-IRH2...=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1281163683&sr=8-1-catcorr

Still, the other one is a watch, a cell phone, a camera, a touchscreen w/ stylus IN the wristband, music player, video player, Bluetooth compatible, and has games.

Edit: -Although yours does look pretty BA.

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Still, the other one is a watch, a cell phone, a camera, a touchscreen w/ stylus IN the wristband, music player, video player, Bluetooth compatible, and has games.

For only 180 dollars :O What a steal. Hope it doesn't turn out to be crap that only does the bare minimum of what it says it does.

Last edited:
WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This full-color, touch-screen watch has it all. Even Bond never had this kind of gadget. It's a watch with a built in mobile phone that works on GSM900, 1800/1900 phones. A built-in 1.3M Pixel camera takes awesome photos that store right on the watch's memory card (not included). It also records video, sound and plays MP3s with included headphones. It's bluetooth compatible with an included headset and also includes all the necessary hardware and chargers to get it started. All you need to do is insert your SIM card and go.
Holy fo shizzle.