• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 7.34 avg 12

aronpm

For future reference, Dropbox is a really neat service.

Nice average Faz, I'll watch it when I get back home :)

Cubenovice

Forever Slow
I see what you guys are doing!

Brest provides scrambles and solutions to Faz
Faz practices these scrambles
Faz films the rehearsed solves and pretends to be fast at solving a rubik's cube
Brest posts the scrambles and solutions and pretends to be fast at reconstructing rubik's cube solves

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I see what you guys are doing!

Brest provides scrambles and solutions to Faz
Faz practices these scrambles
Faz films the rehearsed solves and pretends to be fast at solving a rubik's cube
Brest posts the scrambles and solutions and pretends to be fast at reconstructing rubik's cube solves

Wrong.
Faz provides the the original scrambles to Brest beforehand, and then Brest gives him solutions.

faz was fast before Brest was around here...

jskyler91

YouTube
Visit Channel
Wrong.
Faz provides the the original scrambles to Brest beforehand, and then Brest gives him solutions.

faz was fast before Brest was around here...

No I think what cubenovice said makes way more sense. This is all obviously a huge conspiracy to make everyone think that Brest is a fast reconstructor and that Faz is well faz. Good job man, looking forward to hearing your input on how you choose your CN crosses if you feel so inclined.

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
No I think what cubenovice said makes way more sense. This is all obviously a huge conspiracy to make everyone think that Brest is a fast reconstructor and that Faz is well faz. Good job man, looking forward to hearing your input on how you choose your CN crosses if you feel so inclined.

I have actually witnessed faz sending him scrambles initially using a variety of tactics (hacking, stalking, etc.), but there may have been instances where his assertion is correct.

Chrisalead

YouTube
Visit Channel
R U R' U' R' F R2 U R' U' F' is the OLL for the 6th solve. Nice alg! I've never seen this before. Surely will be timing this against my current alg and seeing which is the fastest.

Well I use this alg since I learned full OLL, it's the alg from badmephisto website. I love it because it's crazy fast since it's like a T-Perm with an even faster end !

And Congratulations Faz ! You're cubing skills amaze me every time I see a new video !

Last edited:

RTh

YouTube
Visit Channel
I could congratulate you Faz, but that's just too mainstream. Instead I'm gonna ask since I'm puzzled... What's with that GuHong?