• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] 6x6 1:40.86 Single and 1:51.30 Average - Kevin Hays

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
But it's not UWR.

And I think Lin Chen's 2:42 was UWR.

Oh, gosh. If you had said 2:41, I wouldn't have said that because Kevin had 2:42 and lin Chen had the 2:41. Lol I'm such a disgrace to the community, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Please believe me, 2:41 would've reminded me of the official one. He's never done official 2:42, so it just really confused me. I thought it might have been 6x6 former wr from ages ago. Gosh I'm sooo sorry. Why did I say that? :(

Genesis

Explanation: Kevin was having a really great time for 6x6 before lunch, so we added 6x6 during lunch.

By "good time" I mean he got triple parity 1:45 or something. His PB is 1:36.

Oh, didn't know that, gosh, I think Kevin's probably pushing the limits

Hays

WCA
2009HAYS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We were already planning on adding 6x6 last week, it just wasn't put on the event list. I'll have the video up when I get back!

But I did get a 1:38.4 single when warming up.

Last edited:

Hays

WCA
2009HAYS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
[WR] 6x6 Single - 1:40.86 - Kevin Hays

What happens when a world title isn't on the line.
6 move last layer lol

Last edited by a moderator: