• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] 6.84 Square-1 Single - Tommy Szeliga

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

According to my friends who are on Facebook, this just happened. Congrats, Tommy! It's not up on cubecomps yet, but I assume it will be soon: http://cubecomps.com/live.php?cid=1618&cat=12&rnd=1 (I think this is the right comp; it's the one he's signed up for today, although he's not showing up at all for some reason yet)

Hope there's a video!

schapel

WCA
2016CHAP04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was expecting loud celebrations... But most of the people didn't even know that it was WR
I'm sure that a lot of people knew that it was WR, but Nathan made heat 3 of square-1 judge 7x7. At least of half the people who knew what the WR actually was (including myself) probably weren't focusing on his solves. (Not to mention the people who were doing their own squan solves)

Lid

WCA
2008LIDS01
Did not check with the video but this solution do lead to an EP skip ...

z2 -4,0/2,1/3,0/ | CS
-5,-3/0,-3/3,0/-1,-1/-3,0/ | CO+EO
1,-5/3,0/-3,0/3,0/-3,0/-1,3 | PBL (N/J)