• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

5x5x5 Storebought Cube

dinosaurking

How on earth do people break cubies while cubing, regardless of whether it's during breaking in or whatever? An old cube of mine only broke when my friend dropped it by accident from like a metre high... I mean, obviously, just be more gentle with it! You don't need to apply that much force to turn it fast, just need to relax and turn...

My Rubik's brand 5x5x5 was amazing. It SUCKED when I first bought it, but after it was broken in through repeated solves, it was beautiful.
Someone stole it though :'(

Sure, Rubik's brand 5x5x5 isn't the best, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good cube.

Catalyst

mine was personally godly, never locked up, cut corners at 40 degrees, never popped, was fast.

storebought, broken in for 1 year without lube then lubed with crc, too bad i lost an orange inner corner inside my carseat >.<

hyunchoi98

WCA
2012CHOI04
YouTube
Visit Channel
mine was personally godly, never locked up, cut corners at 40 degrees, never popped, was fast.

storebought, broken in for 1 year without lube then lubed with crc, too bad i lost an orange inner corner inside my carseat >.<

I lost Edison 3x3 pieces in our trunk and the seat moving thing.:fp

I can't anwser your question because i don't have a rubik's 5x5