• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

5cyles

WCA
2016BAIR04
Does anybody have the algs generated for big cube center 5-cycles? I think with setups you can reduce it to no more than 11 3-cycles or 141 5-cycles, but I may be counting wrong. 3-cycles could require as many as 12 algs for a piece type, 5-cycles no more than 6.

Starting with buffer on U
1st target is on F or D
- If on D second target is on U or F
- If on F second target is on D, U (choice of 3), R, B, or L
- First target on any given face is first in alphabetical order
- 2nd target on a given face is one of 3 possibilities
- No more than 2 targets on any one face

I'm still working on U2 for big blind centers, trying to understand the theory, sorry if this is absurdly wrong.

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
abunickabhi
WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
abunickabhi
Update: I have now switched to genning UF 5-cycle algs now. The difference in movecount between DF and UF is almost negligible (of the order of ~0.1), but the fingertrickability is much better with the UF. I am now 1000 algs down, and need to gen out 125,000 more algs for the UF and ultimately learn them.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?