• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] 5:53.81 6x6 Solve @ the US Nationals 2014!

Aussie

WCA
2014GREE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why did you only solve 6x6x6? o_o It's pretty much impossible to see the cube for most of the video, but nice solve.

Thank you! :D And sorry about the video quality. IT was only recorded once, can't record it again. :p To answer your question about why I only solved the 6x6, I also did the 7x7. I just got a DNF. :p I have a love for big cubes, especially the 6x6. I guess I don't have a legitimate reason.

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you! :D And sorry about the video quality. IT was only recorded once, can't record it again. :p To answer your question about why I only solved the 6x6, I also did the 7x7. I just got a DNF. :p I have a love for big cubes, especially the 6x6. I guess I don't have a legitimate reason.

But you had to have learned at least 3x3 to do that, wtf.