• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] 5.25 3x3x3 single by Collin Burns

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You should give the video to Collin so that he can have this video o. his channel instead of you getting all of the credit and subscribers. In the video, it seems that the video is on your channel and that is what I thought until I saw that you didn't have the NAR video so I un-subscribed you. Please ask for his permission before uploading too.

You can't possibly be serious.

I am sending the video very soon, and I did ask him at the comp if it was okay. I am sorry you unsubscribed, and I wouldn't object if Collin wanted to use the video on his channel and asked me to take it down. It was just the heat of the moment, seeing that WR and freaking out that I got it on cam. At this point, I probably will take the vid down once he gets the file and puts it up; once again, I totally apologize for any annoyingness on my part, but I just wanted the video to be out there. And to Collin, GJGJGJGJ, you really deserve it.

dw about that guy he's obviously clueless. Do whatever you want. You have no obligation, either legal OR moral, to anyone.

This inspires me to get the NZ 3x3 records. Back to practicing!

Ahahahahahahahahaha. Why not go for a real record: OcR?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sending the video very soon, and I did ask him at the comp if it was okay. I am sorry you unsubscribed, and I wouldn't object if Collin wanted to use the video on his channel and asked me to take it down. It was just the heat of the moment, seeing that WR and freaking out that I got it on cam. At this point, I probably will take the vid down once he gets the file and puts it up; once again, I totally apologize for any annoyingness on my part, but I just wanted the video to be out there. And to Collin, GJGJGJGJ, you really deserve it.

You don't technically even have to have Collin's permission anyway, IMHO. As a rule of good manners, I would link to his channel on YouTube in the description, AND give him the footage as he demands but that's about it. However, it might also be said to be a rule of good manners to allow someone who shot great footage on his own camera to share it as he pleases without getting butt-blasted about viewership and subscribers. This is all hypothetical anyway since you apparently actually did get Collin's permission to share it.

notfeliks

first "BUM!"
now "AHHHHHHHHH!"
I wonder what the reaction in the next 3x3 WR video will be?

Oh, and Amazing job Collin! You keep inspiring all of us to be better. Thanks!

Don't forget faz's "YES"

What a beast solve though. Collin is certainly making a name for himself. Great job man!

illius

WCA
2015VIRJ01
Last night, I went to bed very early indeed (8pm!), in order to not be tired for my exams, as it takes me about two hours to get to sleep, having gone to bed. I know that people will probably say that I am lying, but:

(a) My last thought before sleeping was that Mats Valk's 5.55 record would be broken.
(b) I dreamt that someone beat it, they were from the USA, and resemble Collin Burns!

NB: These thoughts do not happen often!

Suzuha

Someone is getting murdered and no one is helping!? Jk holy crap WR is broken. Gj