• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

300x300 Rubik's cube solve - World record attempt #2

soup

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have started another world record attempt. This time, I will be attempting to solve a 300x300 Rubik's cube.

I'm expecting the solve to take about 126 hours solve time. In real time, this will probably take 60 ~ 70 days to complete, depending on the amount of work I'm able to do each day.

Current progress, at ~4 hours:
NRcidt1.png

soup

YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow impressive, is this an individual effort, or a group effort like the 256x256 project?

This solve will probably be an individual effort. I did ask a few people if they wanted to join in, but they refused me.

Does the big NxN sim software record the move in notation as well, making it easier to have a written reconstruction.

Yes.

Petrus_EW

I have started another world record attempt. This time, I will be attempting to solve a 300x300 Rubik's cube.

I'm expecting the solve to take about 126 hours solve time. In real time, this will probably take 60 ~ 70 days to complete, depending on the amount of work I'm able to do each day.

NRcidt1.png
This is impressive. I hope you achieve your goal. :cool::cool:

Petrus_EW

NRcidt1.png
What method do you use to assemble these large cubes?