• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

2011 Forum Awards

WCA
2010KOTC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Funniest Member - bobbyfearfactor for cuber impersonations

Also, best imitations, theanonymouscuber.

Many people at Harvard comp can also back me up on this.

Seconded.

Best Imitations - bobbyfearfactor

I've talked to both of them a ton and I'm sorry, but bobbyfearfactor completely blows theanonymouscuber out of the water. Besides, theanonymouscuber does one or two while bobbyfearfactor does everyone.

Andrew Ricci

Anonymity is for Nubs
WCA
2010RICC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've talked to both of them a ton and I'm sorry, but bobbyfearfactor completely blows theanonymouscuber out of the water. Besides, theanonymouscuber does one or two while bobbyfearfactor does everyone.

I have more you haven't heard, but Bobby is probably better anyway. Although, to be honest, he isn't really an active member of the community...

BTW, thanks Ryan and Specs. :)

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nominations end on January 15, 2012 at 21:00 EST. I'm going to temporarily close the thread then so votes can be tallied up, then I'll re-open it when the results are done.
If you want to add more nominations or edit your posts, do so before then.