• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Chinese TV show! (Yumu tabuchi, Haiyan Zhuang, Shenjia Zhang)

wei

part 1:
part 2:

Yumu Tabuchi was so cute and shy!:p

Haiyan did a DNF solve:fp but......:eek:

Imagine... if Rowe and Dan had been there,how would they have behaved?

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatGuy

WCA
2010GUSH01
it is pretty funny if you can understand chinese. they make a bunch of jokes like calling the mustache host and old man. And that guy kept hitting on the scrambling girl and asked for her number etc. and when the translator asked Yumu for his name he asked in chinese at first not realizing that Yumu was JP. It was lol.

lebronjames

Ahaahahaha
I don't understand anything but it seems very funny

at 3.40-3.50 it's amazing! :D

ps does anybody know which type of cube is the first one used in the video? thanks

Baian Liu

I can still understand Chinese! Very funny show!

That must have sucked for Haiyan when his wife threw his cube out the window from the 14th floor.

I understood some of the Japanese too!

janelle

WCA
2010TINJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Was the video taken down? I cant see it.

I can't see it either. It was probably was taken down.

This is what google translate (I know not a very good translation) said the website said.

Google Translate said:
We are very sorry, Youku network access can not find your address.
You may experience the following issues:

* • The video may have been members of self-delete or because of violation of relevant provisions has been removed Youku nets.
* • If you are searching for by a problem outside the station, please click here to re-search at the station.
* • If you are in the address bar type or copy and paste address problems, please check the address is spelled correctly.
* • You cool if you are clicking the website link problems, please click here, we will record and analyze the cause of the error, thank you!