From Speedsolving.com Wiki
WaterRoux is a Corners First method that is a hybrid of Waterman and Roux.
- Build a 1x2x3 block on the left as in Roux
- Solve the other corners
- Solve the DFR and DBR corners in any permutation/orientation with at least one of them having the correct facelet on the D layer
- Solve all six remaining corners with either a CMLL, TCMLL, LEG-1 or TLEG-1 algorithm.
- Now the first block and all the corners are solved. Solve two R layer edges using ERL algorithms
- Solve the rest of the cube using L7E 
- Relatively efficient
- Good look ahead
- The algorithm to solve the last six corners can sometimes be predicted in inspection
- No blockbuilding is required after the first step
- Very reliant on slice moves
- Not well researched
- High algorithm count