From Speedsolving.com Wiki
ELCUP is a method invented by Matilda Teixeira aka Matilda-Cruzzader. This method was inspired by Waterman, ZZ, ECP, Roux.
- EO: Edges are oriented
- Waterman Layer: This consists of making the D layer but minus the DF edge.
- COES: Orient corners while putting E Layer edges in the E Layer. Make sure to never have an E Layer edge in DF.
- PUDL: Permute U and D Layers.
- PEL: Permute E Layer
- Movecount is close to the big 3.
- Has a lot of potential for variants.
- The Edge Orientation step may be hard to get used to for beginners.