• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WTB 6x6x6 cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

soal

I am looking for a 6x6x6 cube at a decent price. drop me a line if you have one or know where to get one. thanks

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel

why not just supply that link? You made yourself look like a jerk IMO.

i hate that good thing. :mad:

I wasn't trying to be or look like a jerk; I was only trying to teach someone to consider googling a simple phrase instead of creating a new thread.

Sure, I could "just supply that link," but would that not encourage him to make a thread for every simple question (s)he has?

soal

Of course I am aware of the v-cube site and this was not the objective of my post. May be I should have underlined "decent price". I am looking to buy a 6x6 for a price cheaper than what is offered in that site. So, you could assume I am looking for a used cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.