• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Valk4 M

Tony Acevedo

YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered the stronger magnet version, as I expected to help with TPS, Out of the box, the outer layers are really fast and nice, and the middle layers have two magnets on each piece like the Gan 460, this I expect this makes parity algs. from what I heard the Aosu GTS2M has better corner-cutting by a little, but tightening the tensions or putting extra lube can really help keep the stability because when you switch from the middle to outer layers too quickly to complete the first step in the Yao method makes it lock up (Not a big issue). but this cube is no disappointment, I have generally large hands but this cube fits comfortably, and I wouldn't pick any other 4x4

Tony Acevedo

YouTube
Visit Channel
I got my Mystic Valk 4 M in the mail today and I've done about 100 solves on it but it still feels quite slow. Do you think it needs to be broken in even more?
Yes, I have a cosmic Wingy skewb which I have done hundreds of solves but It hasn't broken in yet, if you want to you could just wipe it out with a napkin, but I would prefer to keep it in.