• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Ultimate Resource For Improving Your F2L Efficiency

Caden :)

WCA
2019GREY04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone! I've been working on a big project for a few weeks now and I've finally finished a big chunk of it. I made a Google spreadsheet with 538 F2L algorithms and cases. This includes and is not limited to, every last slot case from each angle, every last 2 slot cases where you can take advantage of empty slot tricks, full CLS, every FL case for F <RU> F', and much much more. If you want to learn new F2L algorithms to improve your F2L, then go check it out here and have fun learning. If you have any subset ideas that you would like to see on the sheet or you want to be a part of the team working on the sheet, then just send me over a message and I will get back to you. I absolutely love working on algorithm sheets like this one which is an algorithm index containing sheets for pretty much any algorithms you'd ever need for any event so definitely let me know if you have any ideas. If you appreciate this F2L sheet, then I would really appreciate it if you checked out the YouTube channel that I run where I pretty much just upload solves and F2L tricks (going to start this more soon). The link is over at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMig-YLPT2VESuyzPO2iafw. Thanks for reading and have fun improving your F2L.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone! I've been working on a big project for a few weeks now and I've finally finished a big chunk of it. I made a Google spreadsheet with 538 F2L algorithms and cases. This includes and is not limited to, every last slot case from each angle, every last 2 slot cases where you can take advantage of empty slot tricks, full CLS, every FL case for F <RU> F', and much much more. If you want to learn new F2L algorithms to improve your F2L, then go check it out here and have fun learning. If you have any subset ideas that you would like to see on the sheet or you want to be a part of the team working on the sheet, then just send me over a message and I will get back to you. I absolutely love working on algorithm sheets like this one which is an algorithm index containing sheets for pretty much any algorithms you'd ever need for any event so definitely let me know if you have any ideas. If you appreciate this F2L sheet, then I would really appreciate it if you checked out the YouTube channel that I run where I pretty much just upload solves and F2L tricks (going to start this more soon). The link is over at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMig-YLPT2VESuyzPO2iafw. Thanks for reading and have fun improving your F2L.
this will help.

ArdenLuvzCats

it is the best F2L sheet BUT! images of cases are not loading properly. and problem is not my internet or device. i tried everything! part of images loads then they disappear and appear again and again. is there is a way to fix it?