• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SpeedCube Timer iPad/iPhone

tymax12

I use this all the time, but i would like to have Apple keyboard capability so that you can hit space like you would on a normal timer. i dont know how useful that would be for everyone, but it would be a huge plus for me.

Dane man

Hard work has begun on Pro so expect it to be released within a week or two. :)

I've already checked off some of the features on the features list (previous page)

Dan456

You could add a beginner solution. Also a notation explanation(for the scrambles)

Lorken

WCA
2010KHAN04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sup Dane Man, SC timer pro is epic as, here's another suggestion since I saw you're still updating it, I thought, you have scrambles for different puzzles (although I thought any scrambles was unnecessary) so what if it could save different times for each puzzle? It's not something that I particularly care about, but people who can do more than a 3x3 might think it's great.

Also, I might be sounding like a prick, but Dan456, this is a speedcube timer, anyone who wants to time their solves would already have learnt how to solve the cube. (Too many commas?)

Last edited:

Dane man

@Lorken

That's the reason for sessions. Each session can be used for a different puzzle, as it saves which scrambler is used in that session. Try it.

Chiv

I've had the free version for ages now - really great app. Didn't realise there was going to be a pro version - sounds good. I'll get it soon!!