• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Poll: your main 2x2

What is your 2x2 main?

• Total voters

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I came home for thanksgiving and tried out my little magic 2x2 and I'm still blown away by how silky smooth it is. Maybe that's just what no magnets does for a 2x2. I guess I should try out the factory magnetic one released recently then...

AlgoCuber

Rip MGC 2x2. It broke while solving it. I am hoping I can get a YJ MGC elite 2x2 for Christmas.
OOTB, it is really smooth and pretty quiet. The unique magnet system actually works pretty well!
Also planning to get the OG Tengyun 2x2 because of the feel.

Oh and I lost an edge piece on my MGC elite, it still turns the same but pops every 10 solves :(

Reactions: qwr

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
since I can't get the poll options reordered, someone remind me in a few weeks to update the SS wiki to list all 2x2s

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I should probably make a new poll at this point since there was a tengyun v2 and three (!) new weipos iirc

what do you guys think of the original weipo? still competitive without magnets? probably people have moved on to the weipo wrm or wrs at this point.

I'm fascinated by 2x2 hardware for some reason and at this rate I'm going to try every mainstream 2x2 ever released to find the perfect one. still haven't tried tengyuns