• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] My SpeedCubing Intro.

WCA
2018MUKH09
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everyone in speedsolving.com. My name is Gourav Mukherjee and I am a 3x3 and a Pyraminx Cuber till now. My 3x3 is Gans 354 M and Pyraminx is Yuxin Little Magic. My PB. is 18.83 and My Avg of 5 is 27.77 in 3x3. My PB. is 2.17 and My Avg of 5 is 6.09 in Pyraminx. I am 13 years old and I am convinced and inspired to SpeedCubing by Feliks Zemdegs who is the World Champion Cuber and My favourite. Hope you enjoy. I have also started a Youtube Channel named Jazz Cuber ( Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8TbxU4fQ1WvHcSJU0PAlyg ) but I haven't released any videos yet as I am not getting time due to my studies . Please Subscribe My Channel and I will be trying to release videos as soon as possible.