• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

is the GAN 11 better than the X-Man V2

Which is better?

• GAN 11

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • X-Man V2

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • They're both the same.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
So, I want a new 3x3, and I've done a thread similar to this, but I just wanted to ask if the GAN 11 is better than the X-Man V2. All the review are super good, and it's a bit expensive, but I'm wondering if I should come through with buying it, or look at different cubes. I just wanted to know so that I don't waste my money. :)

If there are any other cubes that are under 35 dollars and you think are better than the X-Man, then please tell me!

Have a good day!

Cubinginatree

WCA
2022KITT01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
So, I want a new 3x3, and I've done a thread similar to this, but I just wanted to ask if the GAN 11 is better than the X-Man V2. All the review are super good, and it's a bit expensive, but I'm wondering if I should come through with buying it, or look at different cubes. I just wanted to know so that I don't waste my money. :)

If there are any other cubes that are under 35 dollars and you think are better than the X-Man, then please tell me!

Have a good day!
get the rs super or tornado v3

Last edited:

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
IMHO Gan 11 is definitely better, but you don't want to limit your options to just these two. There are many other cubes that are cheaper than this that perform on par with, or possibly even better than the Gan 11, like the Tornado V3. However, if you want to get one of these, get the Gan 11. Even tho it's a 3 year old cube, it's still one of the best on the market. I would say it performs on par with newer cubes, and I constantly switch between it and a couple of newer cubes is my main.

IMHO Gan 11 is definitely better, but you don't want to limit your options to just these two. There are many other cubes that are cheaper than this that perform on par with, or possibly even better than the Gan 11, like the Tornado V3. However, if you want to get one of these, get the Gan 11. Even tho it's a 3 year old cube, it's still one of the best on the market. I would say it performs on par with newer cubes, and I constantly switch between it and a couple of newer cubes is my main.
Thanks for the advice, but i do still want to know if there is anything that is better than the GAN 11 that is still under 35 dollars?

WCA
2024HICK04
Moyu wrm 2021 the one with purple internals I dont have a gan 3x3 let alone a gan 11 but I think both are really good cube it just the wrm is cheaper. I Dont think you could find anythjng
Better the the 11 for under $35 but you could find cubes just as good.

WCA
2022ESPI14
YouTube
Visit Channel

Have a good day!
the gan 356 air m is around $20-25 if im not mistaken. but otherwise the gan 11 is probably a good cube. but the 356 air m is totally worth it based on my experience