• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

iiTimer preAlpha Demo

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
if it recorded averages of 5 and 12, had two touch finger control and kept record of past solves id for sure buy it for $5 or less

2 finger controls won't happen. Not only is it pointless on an ipod/iphone, but I am quite certain a user will start dropping their cube on an iPad if it takes 2 touches to stop it. I did think about it though. I will be hopefully adding external keyboard support though.

I think he was talking about that of iCube Timer, which uses 2 fingers to start, and one to stop.

original.jpg

I know what he was talking about, and it looks like crap and doesn't work well. In practice, my "solution" works quite nicely.

Hadley4000

WCA
2008SHEF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
if it recorded averages of 5 and 12, had two touch finger control and kept record of past solves id for sure buy it for $5 or less

2 finger controls won't happen. Not only is it pointless on an ipod/iphone, but I am quite certain a user will start dropping their cube on an iPad if it takes 2 touches to stop it. I did think about it though. I will be hopefully adding external keyboard support though.

I think he was talking about that of iCube Timer, which uses 2 fingers to start, and one to stop.

original.jpg

I know what he was talking about, and it looks like crap and doesn't work well. In practice, my "solution" works quite nicely.

It really is sucky. I wasn't suggesting it, though. The only thing it has going for it is keeping track of averages.