In general I have found the longer you wait before lubing the better the result.
That even seemed to work with the crappy type a-ii. My plan was to wait 1 month before lube, the thing is, the cube (as you type d people know) is so mushy that it's like a chore to even use it, I can see the potential is there when it gets lubed but I don't know if I have the patience to stick to my plan. Is there anyone out there that has done both with the type d, waited before lubing and and lubed right away and do you think with the type d it's worth it to wait. Also, for anyone out there reading this who has something other than type d like plain old a or such, if your cube is decent enough to use without lube, try waiting at least a month, what you end up with is usually amazing. (except for a studio 3x3, there is no help for those bricks ;p)
-Mike
That even seemed to work with the crappy type a-ii. My plan was to wait 1 month before lube, the thing is, the cube (as you type d people know) is so mushy that it's like a chore to even use it, I can see the potential is there when it gets lubed but I don't know if I have the patience to stick to my plan. Is there anyone out there that has done both with the type d, waited before lubing and and lubed right away and do you think with the type d it's worth it to wait. Also, for anyone out there reading this who has something other than type d like plain old a or such, if your cube is decent enough to use without lube, try waiting at least a month, what you end up with is usually amazing. (except for a studio 3x3, there is no help for those bricks ;p)
-Mike