• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi

Codanovia

WCA
2019GRAB02
Hello everyone out there! My name's Kuba and I'm 13 years old based in Gdańsk, Poland. I've got into cubing pretty recently (about 2 months ago), when I found a 3x3 Rubik's Cube in our wardrobe that had some cool stuff there. Since then I've bought some actual speedcubes (my current 3x3 main is MF3RS3, and planning to buy WeiLong GTS2M) and learned LBL method and can do some beginner CFOP, too. My 3x3 single best is 49.67 and average of 5 is 54.56. I'm also interested in 2x2 and Pyraminx and once solved a 4x4 and 5x5. I hope I'll get better at cubing sometime soon and I also plan to attend my first competition in August. I heard about this forum about a month ago and heard that it's pretty good. So today, I decided to join and here I am!