• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi.

Quaddro

Hi, I'm new here as you can probably obviously tell.

I'm from Latvia, male, my best at solving the cube is 02:04.56 using a modification of the begginers method. Yesterday I started learning the Fridrick's method and I hope to be able to solve the cube using it by the end of this month.

Novriil

WCA
2009KRUU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi

Latvia??
I'm from Estonia. Btw I'm organizing a competition in Estonia.. So I don't know about this year but maybe like next year or so you should come.. I actually don't think it's very reasonable to rive all this way for only 1 event and with these times.

But good luck practising and if you want to make some Latvian records on Estonian competitions then contact me someday.

Uku

Quaddro

Thanks for the greetings.

And sorry, but I doubt I will be able to do something like that soon. First, because of the economic things. I don't really have enough money to get to Estonia, get back and still be able to live a perfectly normal life for the rest of the month. Second, I kind of am... very young. I'm less than 15 years old. Won't say the exact age since if I will, you might think of myself lower because of my age.

Anyway, thanks for the invite, I might actually go to Estonia, but... yeah, not now or in the next two years.