• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi from PH

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My name is Romnick, 17yo. I average 25 sec on CFOP and sub-50 on Roux. My current cube is RS3M 2020 and my PB is 15.911s. I haven't experienced joining comps yet.
Hello there, and welcome.

I also use Roux and I am global 10.5 with it.
RS3M2020 is also my main for OH and 2H
But for 3BLD I have a Dayan Tengyun v1 as my main.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
My name is Romnick, 17yo. I average 25 sec on CFOP and sub-50 on Roux. My current cube is RS3M 2020 and my PB is 15.911s. I haven't experienced joining comps yet.
It’s unfortunate that comps haven’t been around for a while, but trust me when I say that walking into your first competition is going to be something you will never forget.

The first thing that I saw when I walked into the venue of my first comp was the organizer accidentally tripping the fire alarm because he didn’t realize the door was an emergency exit.