• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hey!

dn01

WCA
2020PICH01
Hey there,

I am Dane, a cuber from Canada. I've been cubing for several years and have been having a lot of fun. I exclusively focus on 3x3 as an event and use a Supernova RS3M 2020 as my main.
For the past year, I've been stuck at a bit of a wall, right before sub-20. Lately I've been seeing a great bit of improvement, even getting a sub-20 ao12. I'm hoping to be able to use this forum to improve my times further.

Hope to see you around!

Arcanist

Hey there,

I am Dane, a cuber from Canada. I've been cubing for several years and have been having a lot of fun. I exclusively focus on 3x3 as an event and use a Supernova RS3M 2020 as my main.
For the past year, I've been stuck at a bit of a wall, right before sub-20. Lately I've been seeing a great bit of improvement, even getting a sub-20 ao12. I'm hoping to be able to use this forum to improve my times further.

Hope to see you around!
Welcome to the fourms

WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey there,

Hope to see you around!
Welcome!