• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help with Online Timer

Burrito

WCA
2022SOPK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am making a speedcubing timer that is:
1. Modern: I am a sucker for eye candy :)
2. Social: This will include a pseudo social media system with profiles, PM and Group Messages, and maybe video calls all combined with cubing rooms, much like https://letscube.net/.
3. Mobile Friendly: Even sites like csTimer aren’t the best at mobile UI.
4. Helpful: Lots of algorithms and trainers for lots of methods.

The problem is that I am not the most experienced coder and would appreciate some help.
I will make a discord server for this project and post it here. The timer is called CubeNet.

If you know React JS, Bootstrap, and/or how to make medium-scale social apps using these, please help!
You can PM me if you would like to help.

More details will be in the Discord server.

Last edited:

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
2. Social: This will include a pseudo social media system with profiles, PM and Group Messages, and maybe video calls all combined with cubing rooms, much like https://letscube.net/.

The problem is that I am not the most experienced coder and would appreciate some help.
I will make a discord server for this project and post it here. The timer is called CubeNet.

If you know React JS, Bootstrap, and/or how to make medium-scale social apps using these, please help!

cool

Zeke_beke

You can PM me if you would like to help.

Will you pls pls pls tell me when it’s done edit I saw the name of the site