• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Greetings

TioMario

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, my name is Bruno, I'm 19 years old, I'm from Uruguay, and I've been cubing for about nine or ten days now.
I was really excited the first time I solved the cube and I thought about going a little further, trying to become a speedcuber.
The main reason I ended up here, is because of a guy called (his YouTube channel) "badmephisto", he posted a link to this forum in one of his cubing videos and I just thought about giving it a try.
I'm quite phisically far from ANY competition, and from any other kind of contact with speedcubers, and that is slowing me down a little (and demoralizing too), hope this forum helps me.

My Cubes:
*Crappy vaseline-lubricated cube... VERY BAD !!
*Original "Rubik's" cube (lubricants here are expensive, so I don't touch it for now, is hard to move it.
I won't make this longer, I think I'm being annoying so I'll just stop here :D
Hope to see you in the forums !

Last edited:

Colton7909

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey man if you want to learn to speedcube then look up thrawst on youtube.com. He has a lot of different videos on how to solve the rubik's cube with the beginners method and different more advanced methods. Also he has many tips to share. Good luck.