• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[SAR] Gabriel Dechichi 3x3x3 OH Average 17.65

Olivér Perge

WCA
2007PERG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ZOMG HOT JUDGE

Come on, watch the solves! It was a pretty good pyraminx average! Oh, wait...

Nice job, anyway! ;)

Just a tip what I've overheard from two good one-handed cubers (Rama Temmink and Milán Baticz): You shouldn't practice between solves, it will make your hand tired. Maybe it's not true for you, just mentioning. ;)

Also: Right hand ftw! :)

Last edited:
WCA
2009BARB01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Nice job, anyway! ;)

Just a tip what I've overheard from two good one-handed cubers (Rama Temmink and Milán Baticz): You shouldn't practice between solves, it will make your hand tired. Maybe it's not true for you, just mentioning. ;)

hmm... yeah may be a good thing... I actually thought would be nice to practice between solves to keep me warmed up... my hands used to be to could....

maybe just a little moves, but not practice, would be a good thing xD

oprah62

WCA
2010PEDR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice solves! Amazing tps.
Oliver, you mean just for OH right?

I think doing too much warmup will hurt you, but maybe just like an f2l before a solve shouldn't hurt anything. Before 3x3 speed I always do plls and such.

WCA
2009SUKH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Nice job, anyway! ;)

I actually disagree with that. I think practicing turning is good for the solves. the only thing you don't want to do is to practice very hard before the competition one day or even 1 hour ahead