• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

(Found) WTB Gan ges springs V4 Yellow, Green, Purple.

Gerry

I bought a Gan 356 M Lite, and regret not getting the full version that has the extra springs. Now I want to try to make it tighter, but can't justify buying a whole new cube. If anyone has these laying around unneeded, and are willing to sell that would be amazing! I've found a couple places, but they use flat rate shipping, which is twice the price of the item. Willing to pay around $15 Canadian shipped for the set of 3. If I'm wrong about the version of springs I need, please tell me!

Gerry

these are the ones for you:
I think that is the place that is charging $13 flat rate to ship anything but stickers.

Gerry

Emailed Cubicle and asked, and they were able to ship just the springs, (no plastic round case) for $5. I guess just the weight, or maybe the thickness of the container put it over the limit for international envelope shipping. Tried Cubicle first, as SCP didn't show them in stock.

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Emailed Cubicle and asked, and they were able to ship just the springs, (no plastic round case) for $5. I guess just the weight, or maybe the thickness of the container put it over the limit for international envelope shipping. Tried Cubicle first, as SCP didn't show them in stock.
my brother lost a ges nut from his 356m and they were able to ship one to us for free.
gl