• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Eli Apperson's progression thread | Practicing OH

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Updated mains and goals for Saturday

2x2:
I still don't really care about this event, but I would like to get a PR single, and maybe a low 3 average.
Current main is the Valk 2 M, but I might use an MGC elite if I can borrow one.

3x3:
Pretty much all that I want for this event is a sub 10 average. I'm averaging around 10.5-6, but we'll see.
I'll be using either a WR M or a Tornado v3.

3x3 OH:
Originally I wanted to get a sub 20 average, but I didn't practice much, so I guess I'll aim for a low 20 average.
Main will be the WR M

3x3 Blind:
This is a big one for me, and though I didn't practice a ton, I would really like a couple successes, hopefully around 3 minutesish.
Main is the GTS 3 M

Skewb and Squan:
I don't care about either of these, but my goals are to do some solves, have fun, and get some times.

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't really been cubing much, as it's not really the priority among my hobbies anymore.
However, a comp popped up near me, so I am going to start practicing a bit. The events are 2, 3, OH, Blind, and pyra
My overall goals are a blind success and a sub-10 3x3 average, but I've decided to practice OH and see how that goes.

AJT17

WCA
2022TELF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't really been cubing much, as it's not really the priority among my hobbies anymore.
However, a comp popped up near me, so I am going to start practicing a bit. The events are 2, 3, OH, Blind, and pyra
My overall goals are a blind success and a sub-10 3x3 average, but I've decided to practice OH and see how that goes.
Is this Southern Utah Summer 2023?

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
You didn't sign up...

artless1der

t
h
Yo, life is good. Not really cubing much, I take part of a national competition, and now is the prep season so I'm pretty busy with that and school
that looks real interesting bro fr

if it helps you get extra credit, you should totally make a cube out of gopher wood and then also post a video about it, I would totally watch that, hit Like Subscribe and share it with my friends (probably here on SS ha)) 😲😉😜😎

good luck in the Bee, yo, especially the begats (fr)
I bet it's probably harder than one might think at first glance
(especially the begats (fr))
😉🙏😎