• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing at school

Do you cube in school?

• Yes

Votes: 64 79.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 21.0%

• Total voters

Leila

My teacher made the whole class stand up and searched our pockets for cubes when she realised I was cubing. She REALLY hates cubes but I have no idea why.

Enirolf

WCA
2022ZUUR01
SS Competition Results
A week ago, I saw a boy in my school with a GAN cube. I asked him what he averaged. He said he once solved it in 2 minutes and 20 seconds. It was a really weird experience. There are some other cubers in my school, but no one averages close to me. I don't really cube while I'm supposed to listen to the teacher, but most of my teachers don't care when I cube when I finish my homework early.

cubenerd74

WCA
2022HASE01
SS Competition Results
I have a few cuber friends at school. One of them averages 30 on 3x3 but used to average 20. He also has a 6x6, 7x7, and 8x8, which I don't have.
Another one of them averages 1 min and has a GAN 11. I tell him about WRs and stuff occasionally. When School starts again tomorrow, I will tell him about Yiheng and watch his mind get blown.

WCA
2020WADH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
kid tried to steal my cube in the hallway when i was solving and walking. chased him down and punched him in the face, didnt get in trouble either because i was defending my stuff. now people dont mess with me.
I know I'm late but someone remind me to vote this as the best post of the year.