• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing at Home

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
I am super excited for Season 2. Season 1 was super good, there was lot of excitement, and it was a bit difficult for me to compete as it was midnight times for me in GMT+5.5 time zone.

I hope to get podiums in BLD events in season 2, lets go!
Good luck! It’s going to be tricky with all the great blinders that will compete.

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
He's a beast at mega, so I think this is definitely possible. If not, podium for sure.

@the dnf master How did you found out about this Season without any hype/announcement?
The C@H Discord, and their website

Kit Clement

Premium Member
WCA
2008CLEM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, and have a video of ur solves handy

Reading comprehension, please.

If I sign up, do I need to submit times for every competition? I may miss one of those days, so I don't want to be disqualified.

You don't have to attend all 5 events, registration will make you eligible to compete in all 5 of the season 2 events but you can pick and choose which days you want to attend.

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Well this was the last ever cubing at home comp. @Samuel Baird thank you so much for helping with this!

Dear Cubing at Home family, We’ve had three amazing seasons of Cubing at Home. In March 2020, we decided to organize the first ever Cubing at Home when all our upcoming competitions were cancelled due to COVID-19 Coronavirus. The response we got was overwhelming. Over 10,000 of you watched the stream with 3,100+ competitors. That is the largest number of live competitors ever, WCA’s largest competition hasn’t even reached 1,000. Since then, we’ve had 15 competitions in one year, and many of you have been with us spending weekends with us cubing at home through this absurd year. We’ve had thousands of you compete, and the organizer team has had a blast hosting these for you. Sadly, we think it’s time to take a pause with Cubing at Home. With vaccinations happening (get vaccinated!) along with the slow but steady return of WCA competitions, we believe that it’s time to pass the torch to the WCA, and we hope to see all of you in person - even those who haven’t competed in a WCA competition. This whole series couldn’t have been possible without our staff, our sponsors, and most importantly, you! Thank you, whether you only saw the streams, competed at every competition, or just simply heard of us. We appreciate your support and are extremely grateful for you letting us make something amazing out of these hard times in the pandemic. Let's go out with a bang from C@H 2.5!