• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubes For Sale

Crazykid13

Hello, I have a few cubes that I am trying to sell, I have a Cubicle Labs MF3RS2M stickerless for $15, I have YJ MGC V1 stickered for $10, and finally I have a GAN 356 x numerical ipg, stickered, lubed with Angstrom Dignitas and Gravitas plus a few drops of silk, comes with all magnets and ges nuts plus original box with bag for sale for $50. All prices are obo if you're interested let me know, Thank You.

Attachments

• IMG_0651 (2).JPG
    IMG_0651 (2).JPG
    557.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0650 (2).JPG
    IMG_0650 (2).JPG
    645.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0649 (2).JPG
    IMG_0649 (2).JPG
    816.4 KB · Views: 10
WCA
2019SICH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, I have a few cubes that I am trying to sell, I have a Cubicle Labs MF3RS2M stickerless for $15, I have YJ MGC V1 stickered for $10, and finally I have a GAN 356 x numerical ipg, stickered, lubed with Angstrom Dignitas and Gravitas plus a few drops of silk, comes with all magnets and ges nuts plus original box with bag for sale for $50. All prices are obo if you're interested let me know, Thank You.
how much each