• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cube 4 you or puzzleproz cubes

uni8wizard2

Does puzzleproz have the Type D cubes? I live in middle Europe so how is with shipping(which is better for that)?

pcwiz

YouTube
Visit Channel
According to the forum topics on puzzleproz's forum, he doesn't sell Type D cubes. He only sells Type A and Type C cubes. Type D's just came out recently so....
http://www.puzzleproz.com/forums/

If puzzleproz and cube4you cubes are the same (what DAE_JA_VOO said), thenyou should buy from puzzleproz because the shipping is way cheaper AND faster. More people buy from Cube4you though.... (haha I just bought a Type D DIY from Cubefans (same as cube4you) yesterday :D

Last edited:

uni8wizard2

What is the difference beetwen cube 4 you and cubefans? What do you preffer?
I am going to buy black type D cube and E2,E4,E5. Should I choose different eastsheen cube or packing?

Leo

I was checking out puzzleproz shipping earlier.. 2.99 USD for first class shipping (2-5 business days) but I live in Hawaii, which is where they're based. Would I get it in like a day? :p

But Im kinda mad because it seems theres no way to "Put things into a shopping cart" and I dont want to pay for 3-4 orders seperately. Anyway to group them? One last question..I looked at their payment methods and no credit card seems to be available, only money orders, paypal, and personal checks or something like that. Are those the only ways to pay?

Last edited:

uni8wizard2

Is cubefans better than cube 4 you? it seems cubefans doesn't have all produvts like cube 4 you?

Leo

I was checking out puzzleproz shipping earlier.. 2.99 USD for first class shipping (2-5 business days) but I live in Hawaii, which is where they're based. Would I get it in like a day? :p

But Im kinda mad because it seems theres no way to "Put things into a shopping cart" and I dont want to pay for 3-4 orders seperately. Anyway to group them? One last question..I looked at their payment methods and no credit card seems to be available, only money orders, paypal, and personal checks or something like that. Are those the only ways to pay?

I think Cubefans is a site for those that don't have Internet Explorer, as cubeforyou supposedly will glitch with anything other than that.

Does anybody have answers to my above questions?

info

I think Cubefans is a site for those that don't have Internet Explorer, as cubeforyou supposedly will glitch with anything other than that.

Does anybody have answers to my above questions?
You can group orders for shipping purposes by purchasing each item on eBay and waiting until you have finished your shopping before making the payment (you save *a little* here). There is a sticky (I believe) on exactly how to do this on the PuzzleProz Forum, don't just take my word for it or you might run into something unexpected. The person who runs PuzzleProz seems to be a very sharp businessman and I am sure he will do his best to accomodate you on payment methods. Post to the Forum and he will likely answer very quickly, post to the eBay site and you will likely have an answer tonight. My experience with him was very smooth.

Leo

Same for me, but on the site somewhere there is a disclaimer about it not working in Firefox, it might only be for certain people though.