• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CSTimer Stream Overlay

A2Cubed

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, I am getting into streaming cubing, and I see other peoples' streams and they have the cstimer on it. I am wondering how to do that. Thanks!

A2Cubed

YouTube
Visit Channel
I stream on OBS, but I don’t know how to take parts of screen and separate them (CsTimer). I am using the window capture for the cstimer on safari.

Bobbyp02

I'm getting into streaming my speed cubing seshes as well. I currently use streamlabs OBS which is essentially the same thing accept slightly easier. I know that there is a display code I can use to have it displayed, but im not sure what to put it under. If anyone can tell me where to put the code or if I have to add anything to the code, I would appreciate it! Here's an example of what I want to do with OBS448ab5376c125163cc5d6ae52c0a1065.jpg

Darguima

I'm getting into streaming my speed cubing seshes as well. I currently use streamlabs OBS which is essentially the same thing accept slightly easier. I know that there is a display code I can use to have it displayed, but im not sure what to put it under. If anyone can tell me where to put the code or if I have to add anything to the code, I would appreciate it! Here's an example of what I want to do with OBSView attachment 14142

So I don't know how exactly you can do this, but you can do something like this.

Change the csTimer background color to #00ff00.
Next add to the OBS the capture of your screen/browser, what do you want since the csTimer appear on the scene, and your webcam.
Now add a filter to the csTimer Capture - click with the right button in the source and next, "Filters".
Add a Chrome Key Effect, and by default also is selected the green color (#00ff00).

Now you will have the most part of csTimer transparent for you can show the webcam

Spifflet

WCA
2015RADA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is how I have mine! The red box in the top right is where I put my facecam when I have it on. I like to be able to see as many times listed in the session as I can but also have room for things like follower notifications and not have my camera shot filled with too many things. What do you guys think? I think it might be a bit cluttered or visually noisy but I also kind of like to be able to see all the info of a session on stream
stream layout.jpg