• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

California competitions in November

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02
I've never been to a competition before... I do live like 20 min from caltech so thats a yeah. I might go to berkley too, I wasn't aware of it until just now.

edwardtimliu

WCA
2008LIUE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've never been to a competition before... I do live like 20 min from caltech so thats a yeah. I might go to berkley too, I wasn't aware of it until just now.
you should go, competitions are really fun... and you improve a lot just in that day... :D well at least i did... got 3 seconds off my oh average 29-3
half a second off my rubiks average 17.5-.5 :D
go, thats a command

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02
you should go, competitions are really fun... and you improve a lot just in that day...
I kinda feel like a jerk for not saying ill go to berkley for sure when its a 4-5 hour drive when others are willing to come from out of state or even from another country. ehhh ill probably end up going.

choipster

I'm gonna be up there for thanksgiving. might go a few days early to get in on the caltech one, though I probably won't compete. my first rubik's cube comp!

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02
I'm gonna be up there for thanksgiving. might go a few days early to get in on the caltech one, though I probably won't compete. my first rubik's cube comp!

why would you not compete if you're planning on changing your vacation plans to come early? Even if you think you'd be the slowest one there, I still dont see any reason to not compete, unless you're like.... trying to save $5