• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3-cycle tutorial (Roux LSE 4c)

Pax

Hi all, a couple of days ago I came up with this method to recognize and solve the trickiest part of Roux LSE, which is that case at the end where you end up with the 3-edge cycle. It includes a very short algorithmic sequence which makes the method straightforward to learn if you're new to Roux and you want to speed up this part which can be tricky to recognize/execute with the methods that I have seen so far.

I would greatly appreciate the feedback/criticism if you're a proficient Roux solver! :)

GodCubing

I personally use BU, I even have a vid. I think BU is quite easy personally however, do what works for you.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi all, a couple of days ago I came up with this method to recognize and solve the trickiest part of Roux LSE, which is that case at the end where you end up with the 3-edge cycle. It includes a very short algorithmic sequence which makes the method straightforward to learn if you're new to Roux and you want to speed up this part which can be tricky to recognize/execute with the methods that I have seen so far.

I would greatly appreciate the feedback/criticism if you're a proficient Roux solver! :)
I sometimes try to solve a 5-cycle when in LSE stage. Its a bit harder as there are more possibilities for 5-cycles to exist in LSE.