• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[ER] 1:16.13 6x6 Mean by Tymon Kolasinski

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
If you think beating Max Park at Square-1 is a big accomplishment, then I don't know what to say. Also, he competed in square-1 in 2013, when hardware was garbage.
I don't recall saying it was an accomplishment lol. If anything, the opposite. If the only thing I'm better at than Max Park is Square-1, I'm not very comparable. Also, I'm pretty sure if we switched hardware I would still be faster, considering he probably doesn't remember how to solve one this isn't an accomplishment.

That’s like saying your better at running a marathon than Usuain Bolt, of course you are, it doesn’t really mean anything.
I'm pretty sure Bolt could beat me without even trying.

WCA
2023POLL02
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't recall saying it was an accomplishment lol. If anything, the opposite. If the only thing I'm better at than Max Park is Square-1, I'm not very comparable. Also, I'm pretty sure if we switched hardware I would still be faster, considering he probably doesn't remember how to solve one this isn't an accomplishment.

Yeah I’m not really sure where I was going with that.

You said, "I'm faster than him at Square-1," and the way you said it implies that you are bragging about it. I'm sorry if I misunderstood.
The point that @Running for cube was trying to make was not supposed to be literal. It was supposed to prove a point.

sDLfj

WCA
2023RIDN01
REPORT!!! I think this guy is making new accounts to advertise his crypto thing. I saw this before!!!
It's still weird because this account has posts from 2015. I'm not sure what to think of that. I didn't check the other accounts posting the same thing, but this could have been an old account that was actually used.

Imsoosm

Can we stop going off topic here? This thread is about Tymon's new 6x6 ER, not about Max Park or Max Siauw or fake crypto advertisements.

d---

Somewhere you're not expecting. Look behind you...
Just had a look, and admins deleted the account. Basically what happened is the first person to have it happen was notified and got back on years later. When someone questioned him (I think it might have been @NigelTheCuber) the real person apologised and said he had contacted admins to delete the account, which has now happened.

NigelTheCuber

WCA
2022PHAN03
Just had a look, and admins deleted the account. Basically what happened is the first person to have it happen was notified and got back on years later. When someone questioned him (I think it might have been @NigelTheCuber) the real person apologised and said he had contacted admins to delete the account, which has now happened.

How am I related to some dude advertising stuff.