- UI improvements and simplifications
- UI theme changed
- Three pixelization options added (see picture)
- The amount of steps in the gradient method isn't limited to 3 steps anymore
- Update to bootstrap5
- Lots of refactoring
Sorry it took me so long to respond! I might set up e-mail notifications for watched threads.
It is essential that you understand what color counting really does.
"44 blue" does NOT mean that there are 44 blue pixels in this picture. Instead, it means that out of all the 3x3x3 cubes in this...
Here is a collection of short scrambles with specified difficulty:
3BLD short scrambles
They best work for UF/UBR buffers if you scramble the cube in your BLD orientation, but the difficulty level doesn't change very much if your buffers are different or you scramble in different orientation...
First of all, this is a huge amount of work and I haven't went through every post in this thread yet.
If I understood correctly, it is possible with this method to reference/describe one and ths same cube state in multiple different ways. For example, by listing the unsolved pieces with their...
- "ʧ" vs. "ch" vs. "č" is just a matter of preference. I don't think "ch" wouldn't be clearer than the IPA symbol that explicitly denotes this sound.
- Green color means for this letter-pair there exists an image that has sufficient votes.
- There is no practical benefit from showing how...
(they do not have any practical applications though but may soon have).
1) I have re-generated all pure commutators in my comms repo as some of them were not center-safe. All algs are now solved-centers-safe. I've also added 5BLD edge flips and corner twists.
2) I have uploaded my...
After successful 3BLD and 4BLD this was the next logical step.
Double parity solved serparately and suboptimal algorithms executed with my cold fingers - whatever, I'm glad I'm finally done with this.
Scramble: a luckier-than-average handscramble.
This got me thinking: has anyone ever done...