• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

BLD Inspection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
i've got a question-when blind solving in a comp, how much inspection do you get? i've heard only 15 sec, but thats hard to believe. And for memo, i use pencil and paper. Is that legal?

thnx

Clever place to post.
People already dislike you because you advertise your method, which isnt innovative. =/

You should read the WCA rules.

coolmission

WCA
2009SPAN01
You start the timer before memo (no 15 second inspection as in regular speedsolves). When you are ready, you put on blindfold and start solving. Memo + Execution time mustn't exceed 10 minutes (in regular 3x3x3 blindsolve; 4x4x4, 5x5x5 and multi-blind differ). You can memo for 9 minutes and execute for 59.99 seconds, that's up to you.

But I do agree with the posters above me; read the WCA regulations.

Last edited:

edd5190

WCA
2007ADSU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You were just too lazy to use your eyes at all.

If you really did read the regulations, you would've seen that they say nothing about 15 second inspection time for blindfold solving. You would also have seen this:
# B3b) The competitor must not make notes. Penalty: disqualification of the solve.

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
"B1a) There is no inspection phase."
"B3b) The competitor must not make notes. Penalty: disqualification of the solve."

I don't get how it could be any clearer. I really have a hard time believing you actually took the time to look at the regulations.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Maybe CuBeOrDiE needs a translator.

B1a) u dun get inspection in blind sovling.
B3b) u cant make notes during memo. if u do, dats a DNF.

Is that better? Sorry, my noobspeak is a bit rusty and Google Translate doesn't seem to have it as an option yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.