List of web-based cubing software
From Speedsolving.com Wiki
(Redirected from Web-based Software)
This page contains external links for web-based software, such as timers, applets, or other useful cubing programs.
- Randelshofer's Applets (Java) - Applets for 2x2x2-7x7x7 with many options and variations.
- qqTimer - qqwref's web-based timer. Well developed inspection, averaging, and penalty support. Generates scrambles for a wide range of puzzles.
- gqTimer - qqTimer with a session logging and graphing function using a Google or Yahoo account.
- CSTimer (Old) - Essentially qqTimer, in Chinese.
- cubetimer.com - Online Rubik's Cube timer.
- VideoTimer - Made specifically for use as a background for a video. Large, responsive (resizable) font
- Speedcube.app - Modern speedcubing timer, ideal for both desktop and mobile devices.
- LetsCube - Modern realtime online multiplayer timer. Uses WCA login. In active development.
- RubeTimer - A timer with statistical graphics, user registration, and multiplayer.
- Cubemania.org - An online timer and competition community. Does not support inspection. Much development.
- Twisttheweb - No longer working. Live competitive community with chat and averaging. Account required. See Twisttheweb
- ImageCube - (PHP), source provided
- NxNImagecube - (PHP), source provided
- VisualCube - (PHP), supports algorithms, transparency and cube dimensions up to 9x9. Speedsolving Thread
- Wordpress Rubik Plugin - Embed cube diagrams as Java applets or images
Scramblers and Tools
- Official WCA scramblers - All in one zip file
- Just Another Rubik's Cube Solver - Web-based 3x3 solver for common speedcubing sub-steps such as EOLine.
- alg.cubing.net - Algorithm animator for cubes up to 17x17 by Lucas Garron.
- Random State Scrambler - Java applet which creates 3x3 scrambles by inverting solutions to randomly generated cubes.
- Algorithm Translator - Tool for inverting, mirroring and rotating algs. Speedsolving Thread
- Algorithm Mirror/Inverse Tool
- Joel's Cubing Tools - Includes an order calculator, scrambler and image generator.
- NxMxL scrambler - Scrambler for odd puzzles
- Kuebiko Cubing - Upload your timer data export to explore interactive charts and various statistics.
- Insertion Finder  - Performs insertions optimally for FMC.
- 3BLD Parity Scrambler - Generates full-cube, corners only and edges only scrambles, with or without parity as requested.
- Scrambld - Generates memo and 3-style/OP/M2 solution for given scramble. Thread.
- BLD Memo Tools - Generates memo (in your letter scheme and BLD system) for given scramble. Thread.
- BLD Letter Pair Generator - Generates semi-valid letter sequences to mimic and practice BLD memorisation.
- Best site ever - memo test - Generates semi-valid letter sequences. More customizable than above option.
- Twisty Polyhedra - Extensible collection of twisty puzzles - contains definitions for Face turning Tetrahedra, Cubes & Octahedra. built on HTML5 Canvas API. source
- Gelatinbrain - One of the biggest collections of virtual puzzles, link
- Ryanheise-simulator - Cubesimulator using the keyboard, with averages
- Ryanheise-multiplayer - Multiplayer cubesimulator using keyboard, cubes: 2x2x2-10x10x10
- 3D Cube Simulator - Supports dimensions up to 7x7 as well as other shapes. Mouse controlled.
- jflySim + qqTimer - 2x2x2-NxNxN cubes, Megaminx, Pyraminx and Square-1 simulators integrated with qqTimer
- KOII Live Results System - Grabs and neatly displays data from WCA Workbooks
- WCA Workbook Integrity Checker - Performs various checks on WCA Workbook
- More KOII Competition Software - More tools and services such as competition website hosting
- ExpertCuber.by - F2L Trainer
- Last Layer Drills by Brunson
- wtf2l.com - OLL Trainer
- Coracle - Corner Lookahead Trainer. Speedsolving Thread
- Solvexio - The Great Puzzle Defuddler - Teaches simple cube solving methods using step-by-step instructions.