From Speedsolving.com Wiki
- Steps (Beginner's method?):
- Make the white star
- Fill in the edge pieces that join the pentagons around the star
- Place each "corner" piece to fill in the white pentagon:
- Use this algorithm to place the piece:
|F2L||(R U R' U')(R U R' U')(R U R')|
|F2L||U' (R U' R') U2 (R U' R')|
- F2L_34 v2 (notice that U2 is replaced by U2'):
|F2L||U (R U R') U2' (R U R')|
- F2L_32 can be used to rotate a piece as well! Simply do U' to place the piece on the top right corner and perform F2L_32. The piece will be rotated counter-clockwise.
- If there is no room to perform F2L_32, do F' to move the edge piece up. Here, doing F2L_32 will only affect the top gray layer. F will move the face back down and the correct piece will be placed on the bottom left corner.
- Repeat for each higher face, ideally from left to right in order, until only the top gray face remains unsolved
- Use Megaminx LL algorithms (notes pending)