Rob Stuart (better known as Brest) is a British speedcuber best known for his numerous reconstructions on the Speedsolving Forums. Since late 2011, he has also been a forum moderator. For his work on the forum, Brest was named the Member of the Year, the Nicest Member, and Most Helpful Member in the 2011 Speedsolving Forum Awards. His numerous reconstructions have inspired an Official Brest Appreciation Thread.
He also makes the most reconstructions on CubeSolv.es, a website for reconstructions.
Brest was born in the United Kingdom and grew up in Australia. He recently moved to the United States.
- Brest's profile on Speedsolving Forums
- Brest's YouTube profile
- Speedsolving.com: 2011 Forum Awards
- Speedsolving.com: Brest's reconstruction process
- Speedsolving.com: Official Brest Appreciation Thread
- Speedsolving.com: Brest 4x4 reconstruction in 8:50.50
- Speedsolving.com: US Nationals 2012 3x3 final round full reconstruction