U Cube Square-1 Method
The u Cube sq1 method, created by u Cube (https://www.youtube.com/c/uCubeYT), is a variant of the popular Roux/Lin methods which take a blockbuilding heavy approach to solving the puzzle. It is a very intuitive method, having 9 algorithms in total, making it an easy to learn advanced method that can compete with Vandenbergh.
1. Cube Shape- Here, like most advanced methods, you restore the shape of the puzzle into cubic form.
2. First Block- Solve a pair of two corners and one edge using your intuition, and place it on the bottom left.
3. Second Block- Solve a pair of two corners and one edge using your intuition, and place it on the bottom right.
4. BLECP- BLECP (Bottom Layer Edges and Corner Permutation) has three substeps.
4a. Put the two edges that need to go into the bottom layer onto the top, unless they are opposite each other, solve them into the bottom and do CLL 4b. Use one of three algorithms (Ja Perm, Jb Perm, Y perm) to solve the corners and position the bottom layer edges opposite of each other in the top layer. 4c. Insert the edges with an M2
BLECP is a very fast step and tps can be spammed here.
5. EPLL- EPLL (Edge Permutation of the Last Layer) uses four plls and one parity algorithm to solve the remaining edges in the top layer.