The ZZ Example Solve
Using EOCross is not ZZ. Planning EOCross during inspection is extremely difficult, and it leads to a less efficient F2L. A standard ZZ approach would be something like:
- Scramble: L2 F' L2 F L' D B D2 U2 L2 D L' R B' L2 U B2 R2 D2 R B2 D U2 B' F'
- EOLine: U' D F D' L B D2 (7)
- LHB1: R' L2 U2 L' U2 L' (6/13)
- RHB1: U L' U' R' U' R2 L (7/20)
- LHB2: U2 L U2 L' U' L U' L2 (8/28)
- RHB2: R U2 R' (3/31)
- LL: ...
Cride5 17:18, 25 December 2010 (EST)
How does CPLS leave COLL if corner permutation is solved?