Mattia Furlan is an Italian speedcuber who specializes in big cubes.
Inspired by YouTube videos, he started practicing big cubes in late 2013. In November 2013 his best 7x7 time was above 8 minutes, and one year later (15th Nov. 2014), he set a new WR avg (2:48.03).
Currently he holds the 6x6 single ER (1:34.00), the 6x6 mo3 ER (1:47.91) and the 7x7 single ER (2:24.45).
Also he has always practiced cubes bigger than 7x7, and now holds the UWRs for 8x8-11x11 cubes.
- 7x7 WR avg: 2:48.03 (15/11/14)
- 7x7 WR avg: 2:46.85 (18/04/15)
- 7x7 ER avg: 2:48.03 (19/09/15)
- 7x7 ER single: 2:24.45 (12/11/16)
- 6x6 ER single: 1:34.00 (02/04/16)
- 6x6 ER avg: 1:47.91 (02/04/16)
- 6x6 ER avg: 2:03.87 (04/08/14)
- 5x5 ER avg: 1:01.64 (18/04/15)
- Megaminx ER avg: 47.71 (08/10/15)
- He has done the fastest "first official 7x7 solve" ever (3:06.46 single and 3:04.90 mo3)
- He was the first person to ever solve an 8x8 in less than 5 minutes and an 11x11 in less than 20 minutes.