Mats Valk is a Dutch speedcuber. He has been one of the fastest 3x3 and 4x4 solvers in the world since 2009. He has set 4x4 single and average world records in 2011 and 2012 and the 3x3 single in 2013 and 2016. He has also set European records in 3x3, 4x4, 2x2, and 3x3 OH.
Mats currently holds no world records. He has previously held the following world records:
- 3x3x3 cube: 4.74 at Jawa Timur Open 2016
- 3x3x3 cube: 5.55 at Zonhoven Open 2013
- 4x4x4 cube: 26.77 at German Open 2012
- 4x4x4 cube: 30.02 at Dutch Nationals 2011
- 4x4x4 cube: 33.57 at German Open 2012
|4x4 Speedsolve European Champion
|Succeeded by |
- Mats Valk's YouTube channel
- Speedsolving.com: Mats Valk just got a 6.84 single!
- Speedsolving.com: Mats Valk's 6.41 European Record at 2011 Dutch Open (with close up & slow mo)
- Speedsolving.com: Mats Valk official 3x3 average: 7.77