Gaétan Guimond is a Canadian-French speedcuber from Montreal, Quebec. He is best known for his mysterious videos with footages from "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly," his broken English (he is a native French speaker), and his claim that "[his] name is nobody." His posts on the Speedsolving Forums are frequently followed by the reply, "I love you."
He invented the Guimond Method for 2x2.
Gaétan claims to be the first human to have solved a cube blindfolded. However, this claim is disputed.
- "Genial or not does'nt matter to me. The best of those who have revived the cube. His return is synonymous with competition." 
- "My mon told me the same thing. I am interested in the cube when he lost his popularity. The passion and probably not fashionable." 
- Subject: "Died time cube" Message: "I made no competition. No media not recognized me outside of my area because of the old cube still active have not said anything about my story. I enjoy helping to revive the cube. I'm too frustrated to get the recognition but the only way was to be an original and very competitive on tv show." 
- "Not Guimmoind but Guimond" 
- Subject: "poducer and cube" Message: "You're right, the producer want the speed and above all originality. That is the reason why the cube was in shadow before me. I am the dark side of the cube" 
- "Cubing's DANGEROUS, Yo. [YouTube link] absolutly" 
- "Marijuana (grass, pot, weed) is the common name for a crude drug made from the plant Cannabis sativa. The main mind-altering (psychoactive) ingredient in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), but more than 400 other chemicals also are in the plant. A marijuana "joint" (cigarette) is made from the dried particles of the plant. The amount of THC in the marijuana determines how strong its effects will be. The type of plant, the weather, the soil, the time of harvest, and other factors determine the strength of marijuana. The strength of today's marijuana is as much as ten times greater than the marijuana used in the early 1970s."