A cuboid is a rectangular puzzle that is not a power of 3 (NxNxN), usually two of the axis are dived the same while the third one is different. More uncommon types can have all three different, like a 2x3x4.
The most common puzzle in this group is Rubik's Domino that is dived in 3x3x2 pieces.
some other types:
- 1x1x2, Boob Cube, some people made their own for fun, not a puzzle really.
- 2x2x2, domino style, easy.
- 2x2x3, mini tower easy.
- 2x2x4, like a double 2x2x2 domino but much more fun.
- 3x3x2, Rubik's Domino
- 3x3x4, the double domino, really nice and the closest you can get to a standard 3x3x3 in complexity.
- 3x3x5, 3x3x7, both are available in both cubic and proportional shaped appearances. The proportional versions are capable of shape-shifting.